Connecting, Educating and Celebrating Women Business Professionals.
Women’s Business Alliance (WBA) brings together professional women who are members of the Wake Forest Area Chamber of Commerce. These dynamic female business executives meet monthly (January – November) to share common goals, successes, concerns and issues. WBA’s primary focus is not traditional networking or lead-generation; WBA is a mastermind group designed to promote collaboration and brainstorming through provocative speakers and the sharing of business knowledge and experiences among participants. WBA discourages participants from soliciting business or requesting sales during its meetings or socials.
WBA provides participants with:
- A monthly respite from the grind of business – WBA meets on the second (2nd) Friday of each month from 8:30-10:00 am at the Wake Forest Historical Museum, excluding those months when a Social is held.
- Opportunities to gather with like-minded women who share common goals, challenges, issues, concerns, solutions and aspirations.
- Recognition and celebration of business successes.
- A forum to connect and collaborate during topic-driven discussions.
- Panel discussions and workshops that provide speakers who share their expertise on business topics and matters such as business finance, marketing, legal compliance, and more.
- Four (4) socials (February, May, August and November).