Event Info – Reverse Raffle 2017
Only 300 tickets will be sold for this St. Patrick’s Day Party of the Year! Your ticket admits two people to the party, and includes an Irish-themed dinner (with traditional favorites as well); beer, wine and non-alcoholic drink choices; a live auction; and the chance to win $10,000 or a Nissan Leaf electric car! Highlights of the night include:
Drink Draw/Mystery Raffles
Try your luck at our Mystery Raffle game and receive both a prize and a specialty liquor drink. Everyone is a winner! Just pick your price point and receive a prize valued at equal or greater than what you paid. You’ll also receive a token to redeem at the bar for a specialty liquor drink. These drinks are not available for sale, so others will be green with envy when they see you with one in hand!.
Packages for experiences and services will be up for grabs during a spirited live auction. It’s a great way to help the Chamber and save money for yourself.
This year the last ticket drawn at the end of the night gets a choice of prizes. Pick $10,000 cash OR a 2015 Nissan Leaf electric car!
- 2015 Nissan Leaf, Color: Silver
- EPA-estimated range per full charge: 84 miles
- EPA city/highway fuel economy equivalent: 126/101 mpg
- An 80 kW lithium-ion battery and 107-horsepower motor powers the Leaf’s front wheels through a single-speed transmission. That motor churns out a stout 187 lb-ft of torque from zero rpm, resulting in a 0-to-60-mph sprint of about 10 seconds, and topping out at 90 mph.
- The 2015 Nissan Leaf comes with a smartphone app for iPhone, Android and Blackberry which allows Leaf owners to do things like check their Leaf’s state of charge, begin or end a charging session, and adjust climate controls from almost anywhere. The service is free to owners for three years.
- WHISPER-QUIET OPERATION. All electric cars are quiet, thanks to the lack of a noisy engine, but the Nissan Leaf is even more so thanks to sound-suppressing technologies such as vortex-shedding body pieces, an acoustic front windshield, and an aerodynamic antenna.
- Retail value of this car is $12,800
- Winner will be responsible for taxes, tags, and documents which will be approximately $1,000.