Customer Service Speaker Shares Tips for Success
Last month the Wake Forest Chamber hosted nationally acclaimed customer service expert, David Aaker. He spoke to a crowd of nearly 100 Chamber members and shared valuable tips on how to improve customer service to increase sales and repeat customers. If you were unable to attend, here are Aaker’s Top 10 Tips.
1. Call people by their first name.
2. Listen more than you talk.
3. Tell the truth, always.
4. Don’t argue with your customers.
5. Under promise and over perform.
6. Follow up, follow up, follow up.
7. Be thankful for complaints – you have a chance to make them happy!
8. Be enthusiastic about your job.
9. Be thankful for your customers.
10. Always follow the Golden Rule.
Thank you to our presenting sponsor, SERVPO of North Raleigh, Wake Forest & North Durham, and Speaker Sponsor, Atlantic Tire & Service, for making this event possible!