Workshop: Top 5 Tools to Be More Efficient & Profitable
Are you spending more time running the day-to-day tasks of your
business and don’t have any time leftover to actually work on your
business? Join the Women’s Business Alliance on Friday, March 13, at
8:30 am at the Wake Forest Historical Museum to learn the top tools that
are a must-have to saving you time and money. Sylvia Inks is our guest
speaker. Sylvia will share tools that will help you run your business
more efficiently and effectively by:
• Decreasing the number of emails in our inbox.
• Making it easy for clients to say “yes” to working with you.
• Getting clients to pay their invoices faster.
• Always having access to important files and receipts
• Better managing the money in your business.
This is a free, Chamber-members only event. Register Online